This is the only thing that really came out of tablet practice tonight that is worthwhile. Legs are a little stubby and I’m not happy with the mane, but getting there.
Figured I’d throw this one up on here since it’s been sorta a drought lately for me on the art front. Trying to get a handle on a full on tablet process without having to scan anything in.
Feel free to leave a comment or something ?
- ask-seaswirl likes this
- asksilverglow likes this
- asktoolaroola answered: The eyelid shine is a nice touch. Is this an existing character?
- bangormc3rd answered: There’s kind of a style inconsistency with most of the body being short strokes, but most of the tail being a single line. Overall, very good
- indiefoxtail likes this
- cutella17 likes this
- texasuberalles likes this
- ponykaefer answered: The snout seems rather long, other than that it looks like there’s going to be lots of great art from you <3
- asksteampunkdash likes this
- asksketches likes this
- asksketches said: The legs look fine, also awesome pic!
- nishizumi-miho likes this
- seadro likes this
- asktheflowertrio answered: Tehflah made an art
- asktheflowertrio likes this
- ratwhiskers answered: Why don’t you want to scan anything in?
- ratwhiskers likes this
- rose-luck likes this
- rickjohnson likes this
- tehflah posted this